|Priority #:||142 - Uniregistry, Corp.|
535 - Dot Tech LLC
778 - STRAAT Investments (NU DOT CO LLC)
1598 - Donuts (Lone Moon, LLC)
1623 - Top Level Domain Holdings
1788 - Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.)
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd.- confirmed that it has filed for the .tech TLD on its own behalf. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- STRAAT Investments- the parent company of .co Internet also applied with ICANN to become the registry operator of the TLD. It is one of the 13 new gTLDs applied for by the company. 
- Donuts (Lone Moon, LLC), on of 307 TLDs applied for by Donuts. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Dot Tech LLC
- Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.)
- Uniregistry, Corp.- Domainer Frank Schilling's company applied for 54 TLDs.
TLDH & $15mm Auction Funding
On February 26 2013, Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. announced that it had entered into a funding agreement worth $15 million to be used in the case of auction for a specific unnamed TLD. The investor will not receive ownership of the TLD but a share of future revenues. TLDH did not name the TLD that the funds are directed for, and it is in 11 head to head contentions and 12 featuring more than one contender.
- ↑ gTLD Application Update 92 applications submitted, TLDH.org
- ↑ Parent company of .Co Internet applies for 13 top level domains (here’s the list)
- ↑ Here Are the 54 New gTLDs That Frank Schillings Uniregsitry Applied For, TheDomains.com
- ↑ TLDh Gets 15 Million for A Single Top Level Domain Name Auction, DomainNameWire.com Published and Retrieved 26 Feb 2013