|Email:||AKubba [at ]gmail.com
ammar [at] TrafficZ.com
Ammar Kubba is a Director at DomainTools, the Principal and CEO of Thought Convergence, and co-Founder and CEO of Aftermarket.com. He is considered one of the most influential people in domain and traffic monetization. He is also Founder and CEO of Agreed, an online Data Escrow provider.
- Before he joined TrafficZ, he worked as in house counsel for two public companies.
- He is the Co-Founder of LeaseThis.com, the global leader in domain leasing solutions.
- He is also the Co-Founder of Idea.net.
- Kubba spoke at the Domain Roundtable conference in Seattle in 2007.
- Kubba has also been involved in the acquisition, development and sale of high-profile Internet properties as LA.com, Hawaii.com, Illinois.com, NewJersey.com and Vegas.com.
In November, 2011, it was announced by Michael Berkens that his site, MostWantedDomains.com, had succesfully brokered the sale of the domain, "meet.me" for a record $450,000. The domain was part of a portfolio that was acquired at an earlier T.R.A.F.F.I.C conference by Mr. Berkens, Rick Schwartz, and Ammar Kubba. Other domains in this portfolio include date.me, love.me, and marry.me. Michael Berkens noted that by selling the domain for a record amount in the .me namespace, he effectively raised the price of the rest of their joint-owned .me domains.
- Bachelors of Arts in Philosophy from the University of California.
- Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles.