Andy Ozment is a specialist in cybersecurity policy with experience in operational computer security and academic research on security economics.
Ozment was one of 40 winners nationwide for the 2002 Marshall Scholarship award.
- Associate Staff, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Information Security & Privacy, Merrill Lynch
- Research Scientist, Georgia Tech
- Software Engineer, Nortel Networks
- Ph.D, Computer Security and Economics, University of Cambridge
- M.Sc., International Relations, London School of Economics and Political Science
- B.S., Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology