|Email:||Avri.Doria [at] ltu.se|
Avri Doria is a contractual researcher who works for different institutes; presently she is work with Luleå University of Technology. She has been involved with ICANN and GNSO since 2005. She has previously served as the chair of the NCSG Executive Committee.
- She received her BA in Philosophy from the University of Rhode Island in 1978.
- In 1979 she completed her MA in Philosophy with a Concentration on Cognitive Studies from University of Chicago.
- In 2001 she received an MA in Counseling Psychology from Rhode Island College.
- She has been an adjunct professor at Luleå University of Technology since 2007.
- She was a visiting researcher at Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (2003-2004).
- Avri was the Director IP Routing at Nortel Networks.
- Chief Architect of Routing and Policy Management at Internet Communications from 1999-2000,
- Sr. Scientist (1996 – 1999) at General DataComm Corp.
- President at Revenant Networks 
- Sr. Consulting Engineer at Network Systems Corp. from 1995-1996
- Engineering Manager at Proteon in 1995.
Avri Doria is the author and co-author of many publications:
- Levels of Aggregation in Flow Switched Networks
- Wavelength Router as a Transport Platform for IP
- Movement from Monoliths to Component-Based Network Elements
- Inter-domain Routing Stability Measurement
- General Switch Management Protocol (GSMP) V3
- GSMP Packet Encapsulations for ATM, Ethernet and TCP
- General Switch Management Protocol Applicability
- Providing connectivity to the Sámi nomadic community
- Probabilistic Routing in Intermittently Connected Networks
- Indigenous Women in Scandinavia and a Potential Role for ICT
- WSIS, WGIG, Technology and Technologists
- Human rights and the role of Civil Society in WSIS, WGIG and Beyond
- The IETF as a model for the IGF