|Headquarters:||21 Messina Avenue|
| Jean-François Pépin, Managing Director|
Frederick Lau, Director of Mission
CIGREF, or Club Informatique des Grandes Entreprises Franaises, is the Computer Club of major French and European companies and organizations from all sectors such as insurance, banking, energy, distribution and services. It is a non-profit organization established in 1970, its main mission being to promote digital literacy as a source of performance and innovation.  More than one hundred large companies are associated with CIGREF . CIGREF has been a member of the Business Constituency in ICANN since the very beginning.
- Active CIGREF members must be legal entities under public law (agencies, government or others) and private law, as well as users of information systems who are concerned with the objectives of the association.
- Associate members are legal entities under the public law (government, agencies and others) who are willing to participate in the work or activities of the association.
The Board of Directors
CIGREF is governed by fifteen directors. These fifteen directors are elected by the General Assembly from among the active members. The tenure of these directors lasts for three years.
- To bring together corporate information systems users so that they may share their experiences about the use of technology and publicly discuss issues related to opportunity, limitations and risks involved in the use of communications and information systems.
- To improve the working of the information systems within the organizations by promoting it among the Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and staff by sharing lessons learned, best practices, and knowledge management in information systems.
- Create a long-term impact of information technologies and systems on business, economics and society; to anticipate the needs of big corporations in information technology; develop cooperation with the governments and international organizations; and to engage in actions related to innovation and research.
- The missions and values of CIGREF are not static and are updated constantly based on the guidelines adopted by the General Assembly and the member organizations.