|Headquarters:||515 S. Flower Street |
Suite 4400, Los Angeles, CA 90071
| Peter Celeste,Senior VP & General Manager, DomainSponsor |
Ron Sheridan, Director of Business Development for DomainSponsor
Domainfest is a global conference open for individuals or entities in the domain industry. Its primary objective is to provide an avenue for high quality learning and networking for those interested or engaged in domain business. Domainfest conferences are primarily focused on domain industry trends, advertising and marketing strategy, and domain investment opportunities. Domain auctions are also conducted during the conference.
Some of the experts who have served as speakers at the DOMAINfest conferences include:
- Andries de Villiers,President Revenue,adMarketplace
- Andy Atkins-Krueger,CEO, WebCertain Group
- Bob Parsons, CEO and Founder, GoDaddy
- Bruce Clay, President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Mason Cole, Vice President of Communications and Industry Relations, Oversee.net
- Paul Keating, Founder, Law.es
- Adrian Kinderis, Chief Executive Officer, AusRegistry International
- Steve Wozniak, Co-founder Apple
- Tina Dam, Director of ICANN IDN Program
- Pinky Brand, Director DotMobi Registry for New Market Development
- Roger Collins, President Afternic.com
Domainfest Global 2012
The most recent conference was held at Fairmont Miramar in Santa Monica, California on January 31 to February 2, 2012. Twitter co-founder Biz Stone was be the keynote speaker. Based on the line-up of speakers, the event will focus on search engine optimization (SEO). You can find the complete list of speakers here. It was noted by Mike Berkens, himself a famous domainer, that DOMAINfest 2012 did not have any actual domainers on its lineup of speakers and experts. The attendance for DOMAINfest 2012 was around 600 people, about 100 less than the year before. It was noted that this seemed to include more newcomers than in years past as well.