|Founded:||Mumbai, India, 1998|
Next to Andheri Subway,
Old Nagardas Road,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069
.pw The Professional Web
| Bhavin Turakhia, Founder and CEO|
Divyank Turakhia, Co-founder and President
Vishal Manjalani, Director
Andrew Allemann, Business Development
Sandeep Ramchandani, Dir. Strategic Partnerships
Directi is an Internet Domain Registrar Company founded in 1998 by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia. Directi is the first ICANN accredited registrar in India. The head office of Directi is in Mumbai, India, with subdivision offices in Delhi and Bangalore; Xiamen, China; Ras al Khaimah, UAE; and in Queensland, Australia.
Directi is valued at $300+ million. With more than 1,000 employees, the company serves over 1,000,000 customers and has 50,000+ channel partners, which is growing at a rate of 120% per annum. Directi services include communication and collaboration apps, social networking software, instant messaging, context analysis engines, anti-spam and antivirus solutions, large-scale billing and provisioning platforms, traffic monetization solutions, online advertising solutions, DNS management products, Linux and Windows server management software, web hosting control panels, and much more.
Directi currently has 5 offices across 4 countries.
New gTLD Applications
In a press release, Directi announced its more than $30 million investment for its application for 31 new generic top level domain names (gTLDs) with ICANN's new gTLD expansion program. The company established Radix to serve as the applicant and eventual registry operator for all the proposed 31 gTLDs, which are: .web, .shop, .bank, .law, .music, .news, .blog, .movie, .baby,.store, .doctor, .hotel, .play, .home, .site, .website, .click, .online, .one, .ping, .space, .world, .press, .chat, .city, .deals, .insurance, .loans, .app, .host and .hosting. 
Directi CEO Bhavin Turakhia anticipated string contention on the domain name strings. He said that his company is open to strategic partnerships with other parties. He said, "I expect there to be contention in all of them. Whether they will end up going to auction… we’re completely open to strategic partnerships with other industry players who we believe can add value and join hands with us, based on merit. We’ll be evaluating this on a case by case basis." 
Directi has many businesses, including:
- LogicBoxes - LogicBoxes provides private label domain registration and web hosting solutions. Their services include registry exchange, web hosting, email hosting, website builder, etc.
- ResellerClub - ResellerClub offers domain registration (gTLDs and ccTLDs), Linux and Windows hosting, mail hosting, mail anti-spam and antivirus, SSL, etc.
- WebHosting.Info - Webhosting.Info offers information about the various domain registrars worldwide, a forum for discussions about domain, and tips and news related to domain hosting.
- Skenzo - Skenzo provides traffic monetization and domain parking services.
- BigRock - BigRock provides web hosting solutions for small businesses, professionals and individuals.
- Radix - In March, 2012, it was announced that Directi would be launching a new gTLD entity that would be applying for and running new extensions. Radix is partnered with ARI Registry Services for its technical, registry needs. It was not announced at that time what gTLDs Radix would be applying for, but it was clear that they intended to put together a substantial portfolio.
- .pw The Professional Web - Directi has relaunched the .pw ccTLD as an Open ccTLD, targeting a professional audience with the acronym "Professional Web". It became the company's first active experience as a TLD registry.
- Directi has won the PinkSlip Choice Award for the “most innovative recruitment advertisement" in 2008.
- Directi was ranked 13th in the Deloitte and Touche Fast 50 list in 2007.
Directiplex is a 7 floor facility that has been built to meet the increasing needs of Directi. It is spread across an area of 120,000 square feet and has the capacity for 1500 employees. Directiplex has an employee restaurant, a gaming center, and a bowling alley in the building. It was inaugrated in 2009.
- ↑ Express Computer
- ↑ Directi Corporate Website
- ↑ DN Journal
- ↑ Directi Corporate Website
- ↑ Directi Announces pw as a Generic and Open TLD, CircleID.com
- ↑ http://www.thedomains.com/2012/05/31/directi-invest-over-30-million-applies-for-31-new-gtlds-including-law-web-bank-shop/
- ↑ Directi expects all 31 of its gTLDs to be contested
- ↑ Directi Products
- ↑ News Directi Group Launches Radix, ARIservices.com
- ↑ Bhavin's Blog
- ↑ DN Jounal