|Headquarters:||307 Seventh Avenue Suite 2004 |
New York, NY 10001
| Scott Seitz, CEO|
Alexander Schubert, Partner
Dot Gay LLC is a California company applying for the .gay Community TLD with ICANN to serve as registry operator. The company was founded by Scott Seitz, who is also the founder of SPI Marketing, a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) agency. Dot Gay LLC is endorsed by more than 110 LGBT organizations in the United States and Internationally and it is dedicated to utilizing the.gay domain name string for the benefit of the LGBT community. The company plans to donate 67% of its earning from the sale of .gay domain names to non-profit LGBT client organizations, which will be allocated by an independent board of directors separate from Dot Gay LLC.
In an interview, Seitz said that he is expecting to spend around $2 million for the .gay TLD application to secure and implement the TLD. His estimate included expenses related to possible defense mechanisms the company needs from anti-gay advocates and governments such as the Vatican, Uganda and Iran.
Dot Gay LLC aims to develop online presence dedicated for the gay community worldwide and address their primary needs; Safety, Visibility and Support.
Affiliations and Endorsements
Dot Gay LLC is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA), the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, New York (NGLCCNY).  It is also endorsed by numerous LGBT organizations engage in business, travel, entertainment and media industries around the world including the UN accredited LGBT organizations. The list of endorsements received by Dot Gay LLC is available here
Dot Gay LLC Team
- Carl Pritzkat, Mediapolis
- Alan Emtage, Mediapolis
dotgay Application Advisory Group (dAAG)
- Johanne H. Gaudreault, Coalition Gaie et Lesbienne du Québec (CGLQ)- Canada
- R. Bruce McDonald, Canadian Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)- Canada
- Toni Reis, Associação Brasileira de Lésbicas, Gays, Bissexuais, Travestis e Transexuais (ABGLT)- Brazil
- Renato Sabbadini and Sebastian Rocco, International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA)- Brussels
- Ivan Scalfarotto Parks – Liberi e Uguali-Italy
- Sunil Pant, Blue Diamond Society-Nepal
- Jan-Willem de Bruin,COC- Netherlands
- Steve Farrow, Rainbow Wellington- New Zealand
- J. Kevin Jones, Jr., Out & Equal Workplace Advocates- USA
- Avri Doria- USA