Graham (Gray) Chynoweth is the COO at Dynamic Network Services Inc. (Dyn Inc.). He was promoted to this position from VP of Business Operations & General Counsel in January, 2012. His specialities are Human Resources, Finance, Internet Policy, Corporate Law, Contract Law, Intellectual Property Law, Employment Law and International Law.
Graham Chynoweth's job responsibilities include developing and implementing the company's response to the corporate, contract, employment, intellectual property, and international law issues, etc. He is also a spoke-person for his company and participates in different international meetings and events such as ICANN Meetings.
As a side project, Gray works with CircleID to film short interviews about ICANN participants, in order to help newcomers to the industry familiarize themselves with what and who is important, and to keep those unable to attend the meetings up-to-date.
In 2008, Graham Chynoweth was awarded by the NH Union Leader as one of the "Forty under 40" leaders making a difference in the State and by NH Magazine as a 'Rising Star' in the state's legal community.. In 2009, he was selected by Business NH Magazine as one of 25 business leaders who will make an impact in NH over the next twenty-five years.
Graham Chynoweth grew up in New Hampshire, and now lives in Manchester, NH with his wife, Tara. His interests include renovating the couple's old Victorian home and hiking.
Graham Chynoweth is a member of the NH Bar Association, the Association of Corporate Counsels, and the New England Corporate Counsel Association. He was appointed by Gov. John Lynch as Co-Chair of State’s Task Force on the Recruitment and Retention of Young Workers and is a founding member of NH’s first and largest young professionals organization, the Manchester Young Professionals Network.
- From March 1999 to May 2001, Graham Chynoweth worked as a Data Analyst at UC Berkeley Statewide Database.
- He was the Director of NH Votes! / NH Secretary of State from May 2002 to July 2002.
- From January 2005 to October 2007 he was the Sports Chair at the Duke Club of Boston.
- From August 2004 to November 2007, he was a Corporate Attorney at Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green.
- He was the General Counsel at Dynamic Network Services, Inc. from November 2007 to August 2009.
- Since February 2010, Graham Chynoweth is working as the VP of Business Operations & General Counsel at Dynamic Network Services.
Mr. Chynoweth has a JD (2001 — 2004) from Duke University School of Law, an MA (2001 — 2004) in Public Policy from Duke University and a BA (1997 — 2001) in political science from the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated magna cum laude.
Gray was featured as the Jack of Diamonds in the Senegal Playing Card Deck.