|Email:||gregcrew [at] iaccess.com.au|
Greg Crew is currently the Chairman of Australian Communications Industry Forum Ltd., which manages self-regulation communications within Australia. At the same time, Greg Crew is also the Chairman of the Australian Information Technology Engineering Centr. He is the Director of several other companies, such as ERG Ltd. Likewise, Greg Crew is also a non-executive director of ERG Ltd within the Audit Committee, and non-executive Director of Silicon Wireless Ltd. 
- Greg started his career with various positions within engineering and commercial management businesses in Hong Kong and Australia.
- Managing Director of Hongkong Telephone Co. Ltd., 1988-1991
- Chief Operating Officer of Hong Kong Telecommunications Ltd., 1991-1993.
- Chief Executive Officer of Mercury Communications Ltd., 1993-1995.
- ICANN Director in 1998 and he was part of the ICANN Board until the end of 2000. 
Membership in Other Organizations
- Fellow within the Institution of Electrical Engineers;
- Fellow within the Australian Institute of Company Directors;
Greg Crew holds a Bachelor's degree in Engineering from the University of Tasmania, and a Master's degree in Administration from Monash University. He was also awarded the Honorary Doctorate of Science from the Open University of Hong Kong for telecommunication services and education in Hong Kong.