J. Paul Havey
- Chief Financial Officer of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, April 2006 – January 2011
- Chief Executive Officer at Intelcan, March 2004 – February 2006
- Vice President of Finance & Corporate Affairs at the Canadian Automobile Association, April 2002 – March 2004
- Vice President Finance & CFO at Sybridge Technologies, an Intelcan subsidiary, September 2000 – August 2001
- Vice President of Finance at Eftia OSS Solutions, January 2000 – September 2000
- Various Finance, Investment, Business Development positions (see below) at the BCE Group of Companies, January 1990 – December 1999
- Director of Finance & Business Development at Emergis
- Senior Financial Analyst at Stentor Resource Centre Inc.
- Director of Sales & Marketing at Bell Canada International
- Manager of International Taxation at Bell Canada International
- Staff Accountant at Ernst & Young LLP Partnership, September 1987 – January 1990
Paul received a Bachelors with Honours in Commerce (Marketing) from the University of Ottawa in 1987. He was certified as a Chartered Accountant in 1990 by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario (ICAO).