Revision as of 02:42, 25 June 2012 by Andrew
There are six applicants for the .corp TLD including: 
- DotCorp Ltd., a Hong Kong-based company that intends to offer .corp internationally.
- Dot Registry LLC, an American company that is also applying for .inc, .llc, .llp. Dot Registry LLC intends to limit registration of their strings to only verifiable American companies that qualify for the respective designation; this initiative has already received some support from U.S. Secretaries of State. The company is using Neustar for their backend registry services.
- STRAAT Investments, the parent company of .co Internet is applying for 13 domain name strings including .corp. 
- Donuts(Cotton Fields, LLC), a new registry company that filed for 307 new gTLD applications. Each gTLD application was submitted to ICANN under different company names. 
- Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.), applied for 101 TLDs. Sarah Falvey, Senior Policy Analyst of Google is the main contact person in the application. 
- PROC Registry, LLC, Joshua Bourne, Managing Partner of FairWinds Partners is the main contact person in the application
- ↑ Reveal Day 13 June 2012 – New gTLD Applied-For Strings
- ↑ Another Corp gTLD Bid Revealed, DomainIncite.com
- ↑ Dot Registry Applying For Four US only gTLDs, DomainIncite.com
- ↑ Parent company of .Co Internet applies for 13 top level domains (here’s the list)
- ↑ Donuts Inc eye popping list of 307 new top-level domains
- ↑ Online Marketing Firm fishbat Inc., Breaks Down the ICANN gTLD Announcement