|Email:||annette.muehlberg [at] web.de|
Annette Muehlberg is based in Berlin, and is one of the European representatives, and former Chair, of the At-Large Advisory Committee. She is deeply interested in public infrastructure policies and conceptualizing IT-infrastructure as a public good.
Annette works at the headquarters of the United Services Union as head of eGovernment, New Media and Public Management, where she helps employees and managers to build and implement e-government in a democratic way.
She is also co-chair of the Network New Media and was very active at the World Summit on The Information Society.
As a member of the ALAC, Annette wants to make ICANN more transparent, end-user oriented and increase user involvement in ICANN’s decision making processes. Her motto is "From ICANN to WECANN – WE Care about Assigned Names and Numbers."
- Annette is currently the United Service Union’s Head of eGovernment.
- She is also a member of standing in the Enquête-Commission of the German Bundestag, or Parliament. This commission focuses on the role of an internet and digitally based society.
- She is a member of the EURALO Board at ICANN.
- She was a press officer at the Austrian Tennis Federation, Singapore.
- Co-founder of the initiative 9th November to commemorate the Frankfurt Jews.
- Internship at the United Nations Development Fund for Women in New York.
Annette Muehlberg is co-author of the German document, ‘Charter of Civil Rights for a Sustainable Knowledge Society.’