|ICANNWiki Gold Sponsor|
|Headquarters:||EuroDNS SA 2, |
rue Léon Laval L-3372
| Xavier Buck, CEO|
- In 2002, CEO and founder of Datacenter Luxembourg, Xavier Buck, founded EuroDNS as a subsidiary of Datacenter Luxembourg. Founded in the beginning of the .eu era, EuroDNS started up as a domain registrar supporting Europe, though it eventually expanded into other areas.
- In 2006, EuroDNS focused on setting up two new registration services: asiaDNS, which specializes in Asian ccTLDs, and EnumDNS, which specializes in ENUM registration services.
- In 2008, EuroDNS announced that it was the first ICANN-accredited registrar to sign up to distribute the new communications-focused .tel TLD.
- In June, 2010, EuroDNS and Open Source email and collaboration software provider, Open-Xchange Webmail, announced an agreement to provide Open-Xchange webmail service to more than 250,000 EuroDNS customers at no additional charge.
- EuroDNS formed a strategic partnership with Dynamic Network Services Inc. (Dyn Inc.) in October, 2010.
- In July, 2010, EuroDNS announced the opening of the general availability period for .co domain names.
- EuroDNS extended their services further by starting to provide domain name registration support for Norway. The Sunrise Period for the new .co.no extension opened in November 2010 and lasted until January 31st, 2011.
Products and Services
European ccTLD and .eu domain name registration is the primary service provided by EuroDNS. It also provides generic extensions such as .com, .net, .org, .mobi, .info, .biz, .telpro, .jobs, .aero, .name, .coop, and international domain name registration for Asian countries and US states.