|Industry:||Domain Reseller Systems|
Domain Registrar Systems
| Jens Wagner, CEO|
Robert Birkner, CSO
Tony Kim, CMO
HEXONET is a leading developer and service provider of reseller technologies for the domain industry. Thousands of resellers, service providers and registrars from across the world use HEXONET technology to enhance their own service offerings or use them as their white-label backend domain platform. The HEXONET group of companies include 1API GmbH (ICANN accredited registrar), WhoisTrustee.com Limited (Whois Privacy), and PremiumSale.com Limited (Domain Auctions). Today, HEXONET manages over 700 thousand domains for its clients offering domain registration, domain backorders, domain pre-registration, domain auctions, DNS services, SSL certificates, and dedicated servers.
Headquarters: HEXONET GmbH serving clients in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Canadian Office: HEXONET Services Inc. serving clients in North America, Central America, South America, and Asia
- 1999 HEXONET began in Homburg, Germany by Jens Wagner as a software development and engineering company.
- 2003 HEXONET engineers, develops and delivers new reseller platform to ISPproxy.net
- 2006 HEXONET founds ICANN accredited registrar 1API GmbH. 1API serves as the exclusive registrar for HEXONET.
- 2008 HEXONET is first to standardize ccTLDs through EPP even for non-EPP registries through its ground breaking EPP services running on the company's Registrar Operating Center (RegistrarOC) platform.
- 2009 HEXONET opens its first foreign division, HEXONET Services Inc., located in Vancouver, Canada to service the growing number of resellers from North and South America, as well as, the Asia Pacific.
- 2009 HEXONET completes and launches its new Web Control Panel, simplifying and streamlining the way resellers manage and operate their businesses for more sales and profitability. 
- 2010 HEXONET launches its domain backordering service for resellers to snap up expiring .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .se and .de. As of August 2011, eighteen TLDs are backorderable including .asia, .mobi, .ca, .cc, .ch, .co, .li, .me, .nu, .tv and .us.
- 2011 HEXONET opens Whois privacy and domain identity protection service WhoisTrustee.com Limited, servicing HEXONET and all it's resellers. 
- 2011 HEXONET launches new domain auction services with PremiumSale.com Limited allowing for seamless and managed auctions to take place between contending clients vying for the same expiring domain name. Resellers simply sell backorder services and HEXONET handles all auction invitations, bids, and payment as well as potentially issuing large commissions for the reseller. 
Products and Services offered by HEXONET
HEXONET services and supports clients through a combination of technologies as well as white-label services.
- Domain Reselling: Domain reseller platform for gTLD and ccTLD domain names, which provides domain registration and management accessible through a choice of web control panel, Direct-Socket-Access, Email-Template, Software Modules (WHMCS, AWBS) or API.
- Registrar Operations Center: Complete and comprehensive turn-key registrar platform for the registration and management of domain names through the customer's own direct registry accreditation. Supports accreditation plug and play for a wide selection of gTLD and ccTLD domain names.
- Domain Backordering: Backorder service for snapping up expiring domains for eighteen TLDs. Private auctions for backorders under contention.
- WhoisTrustee: Domain whois privacy service resold through HEXONET resellers only.
- PremiumSale: Domain auction platform supporting private and public auctions. Integrated with the HEXONET's reseller system allowing for seamless auction invitations, bidding, payment, processing, and commission payout for resellers of HEXONET.
- 1API ICANN Registrar website
- Whoistrustee.com website
- PremiumSale.com Auction website
- HEXONET corporate blog