|Email:||publicrelations [at] internetidentity.com|
Rod Rasmussen is the President and Chief Technical Officer at Internet Identity. Rod is an active member in the leadership of the Anti-Phishing Working Group (APWG). In February 2013, Mr. Rasmussen was chosen to serve on the Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services, applications were submitted voluntarily, and then narrowed down from over 70 to just over a dozen. The EWG is to report to the board, with a mandate to "1) define the purpose of collecting and maintaining gTLD registration data, and consider how to safeguard the data, and 2) provide a proposed model for managing gTLD directory services that addresses related data accuracy and access issues, while taking into account safeguards for protecting data."
- Industry Liaison of the Anti-Phishing Working Group (APWG).
- Co-Chair of the DNS Policy Working Group.
- Rod is on the steering committee of the Online Trust Alliance (OTA).
Rod is an active member of the following organizations:
- Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG)
- Registration Infrastructure Security Group (RISG)
- DNS Operations, Analysis, and Research Center (DNS-OARC)
- University of California, Berkeley - Walter A. Haas School of Business, MBA , Marketing , 1991 — 1993.
- University of Rochester, BS, BA , Computer Science, Economics , 1984 — 1988.